Monday, August 27, 2007

LAGOON!

This past weekend we had a family reunion with Talese's family, as well as her mom's family. We kicked it off in mad style with a trip to Lagoon. As anyone who has ever been to Lagoon can attest, it is impossible to encapsulate the whole experience into mere words. Or even mere words accompanied by amateur photography. So I guess we'll just encapsulate a few small moments and let you imagine the rest.


We're still smiling, so you can tell it's early in the day. This is also right before the stupid Cliffhanger left us completely soaking--a state in which we spent the entire rest of the day--and permanently wiped the smiles off our beautiful faces.

Depicted here you will find Talese, Andrew, Mitchell, Kenton, Abbie, Eliza, and Maren. Play a fun little game and see if you can match up the names with the faces. This is shortly after the Cliffhanger disaster of '07, as evidenced by the general appearance of clothing and footwear being rather wet.

The little kids got M&Ms. The big kids did not. I think you can clearly see who is happiest.


And here we are at the end of the night, still smiling. Our love lifting us up, as on eagle's wings, to mythical lands where hope springs eternal, yet doesn't leave you soaking wet.

2 comments:

V said...

Wow, and I thought I was in love, but my love certainly won't lift me up, as on eagle's wings, to mythical lands where hope springs eternal......guess I better break up and look for something else.

Marcus said...

If I didn't like you two, I'd probably have to vomit at the last paragraph about eagle's wings & mythical lands.

So... congratulations, I believe you succeeded with your intention.